Donate to Wendell Baptist Church
One way that we worship God is through the giving of our tithes and offerings! We know that it is convenient to offer you tithes and offerings online, along with the other monetary transactions that you make on the internet, thus we offer Online Giving. Online Giving is safe and easy and everything you do in our Donation Center is encrypted with 256-bit SSL encryption.
See below for step by step instructions on how to setup online giving through our Website or through you Bank.
Pay Directly from Bank (without church occurring a fee)
Each bank’s website will be slightly different, but here is how the basic process works:
1. Log on to your bank’s website and click on the link for the “Bill Pay” feature.
2. Add the church as a Payee.
3. Set up a Recurring Payment to be sent to the church on a scheduled basis (weekly, monthly, etc.). You can also send a one-time gift (e.g., for a special annual offering).
4. Each time you make a gift (either one-time or recurring), the bank will mail a check to the church. This check will be deposited into the church’s bank account just like a regular, handwritten check.
5. Address for church is 3651 Wendell Blvd, Wendell, NC 27591, United States, phone number is 919-365-4631.